Based in Melbourne, Australia and Mana, New Zealand, Optimos Solutions was founded by Phil Krasnostein who has over 40 years’ experience in engineering and process industries, including several years in the highly regulated Australian urban water recycling sector.
We are assembling a portfolio of cutting-edge solutions aimed at helping to improve water security. We aim to provide the highest level of support to our municipal, commercial and industrial customers. In addition to outstanding products and services, our people and alliance partners bring vast experience and domain knowledge right across the entire water cycle.
For the last eight years, Optimos been building a portfolio of leading technologies, primarily focused on on-line, remote monitoring of water quality and associated parameters.
Our technologies are widely applicable and versatile; however every application is different. In some applications, these technologies are stand-alone solutions, while in other applications they will form part of the solution in conjunction with other selected technologies.
We work with our customers to ensure that we understand and fully define their requirements, and to configure the solution specifically for their needs. Optimos Solutions then manages the supply, installation, commissioning and handover of the system, and at the customer’s request, provides training.
While continuing to expand our technology portfolio, Optimos has also been developing a strong services capability. We now offer several complementary and value-adding services in the following areas:
- Process and product management using the proven principles of cleaner production to monitoring, measurement, assessment and continuous improvement
- D2K Information’s advanced water quality intelligence software, Information Engine™, enabling improved management decisions
- Data visualization and analytics
- Real time critical control point management
- Prediction of water quality events
- Automated water quality management system auditing
- Selection of parameters to monitor, and the optimal location and frequency of monitoring. Design of bespoke monitoring applications
- Assisting in the assessment of fit-for-purpose technologies
- Installation service and maintenance provided by our team of selected service partners.